1) Let your phone rest for 12 hours (do not charge);
2) Charge with the official charger and cable for 6 hours;
3) After 6 hours, disconnect then reconnect your phone to the charger. A low battery screen should appear;
4) Do not attempt to boot. Allow it charge for 1 more hour;
5) After 1 hour, your device should be ready to boot and power-on.
The Black Shark is designed to run at maximum performance while dissipating heat with liquid-cooling. As a result, you may feel some heat on the body of the phone during intensive usage.
However, we assure you that our devices and hardware have been thoroughly tested for safety, so heat is not a concern.
If you feel that your phone is producing heat outside of normal levels, please contact customer support for help.
First, confirm whether the issue is related to a specific application. If you are experiencing problems with a single app, uninstall and reinstall that app.
Make sure that your device is up-to-date. If the issue persists, please back up your device and perform a factory reset.
The following advice will help you to keep your phone looking good and performing well.
1) Use a soft dry cloth to clean your phone and charger. Don't use liquids such as alcohol, dilution agents or benzene;
2) From time-to-time, clean the socket where the charger cable connects to the phone. Dust tends to gather there. This will ensure a good connection;
3) Don't use needles, pen points or other sharp objects on the keypad or screen;
4) Don't use your phone with wet hands – it could injure you and damage the phone.
5) Don't use your phone in a dusty or dirty environment.
6) Keep your phone away from extremes of heat – like radiators or ovens. It may malfunction if it gets too hot.
7) If your phone gets wet, the warranty will be void.
8) If there's anything wrong with the phone, battery, charger, or any accessory, please contact our support for help.
Shipping & Receiving
Sorry, the shipping address can't be changed once the order is shipped. Before the order is shipped, you can contact our official customer service by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to change your address.
In addition to the outer packaging, our products are additionally equipped with an internal protective film. If the package is damaged, open it to see if the product is damaged. If it is not damaged, you can still use it. If the product is damaged, please contact our customer service by sending an email to email@example.com within 48 hours after receiving the product, and our customer service will reply your email within 24hrs.
Payment & Safety
The payment process uses a redirect approach, customers will be redirected a secure iPay88 page where they will make a payment and then be returned to your store.
If you encounter any problem during the payment process, please feel free to contact our customer service by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will reply to your email within 24hrs.
Ordered products exceed the purchase limit with the same account.
A single account does not violate the purchase restriction, but an individual is determined (through payment account, delivery address, IP address, contact number, or other methods) to be linked to numerous accounts which cumulatively violate the purchase restriction.
We receives notification from the credit card issuer or that the transaction was somehow fraudulent.
we determines that the purchase was made through improper means or finds evidence that order was not made legally.
Please be assured that we will not collect or store any of your payment information. As all payment processes are handled directly by IPay88, we do not have access to your personal payment information.
Warranty & Maintenance
If you want to replace the product, we recommend that you:
1. Prepare clear pictures or videos which can fully prove the damage of the product.
2. Send your specific problems, pictures or videos along with your order number to email@example.com.
3. After being received by our customer service, we will solve your problem as soon as possible.